NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
Limited quantity and sizes – Order yours today!
Wrap-up index finger sidewall for enhance trigger feel and control.
Touch Screen Capable
“Gripmax” Thumb construction with conductive material.
Laminated wind resistant patches for increased warmth.
Embossed grip with textured palm for enhanced wet grip.
- “Gripmax” thumb construction with conductive material = grip where you need it, conductive where you need it
- Batting glove hook and loop wrist closure = easy don and doff
- Single layer .8mm embossed grip textured palm = enhanced wet grip
- Laminated wind resistant patches = increased warmth
- Wrap over fingertip construction = better sense of touch
- Seamless back of hand construction = longer wear time comfort
- Wrap-up index finger sidewall = enhanced trigger feel
- Conductive index finger
- Keyhole thumb construction = increased articulation
- Gasketed at wrist to prevent flushing = warmer hands
Maritme Assault Gloves
When we started the WetWorX™ Maritime Assault Gloves, the very first thing we wanted to ensure was the user wouldn’t feel a great disparity between their warm water and cold water gloves. Our materials were carefully chosen to provide significant commonality between the warm & cold gloves, while maintaining the climate centered traits necessary to operate in a wide variety of environments. Paying close attention to the human factors and ergonomics associated with maritime operations, we have produced gloves with outstanding wet grip, tactility, and range of motion. Built into the WetWorX™ gloves is the durability needed for hot climate operations and the heat retaining traits needed for cold water operations. Grab a set and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
Subscribe to the S&S Newsletter
Cold Weather Maritime Assault Gloves.
Warm Weather Maritime Assault Gloves.