When it comes to flotation, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the many types and varieties that are available. When we envisioned the LiftR™ series, we wanted an easy to use, surface/sub-surface, multi-purpose, modular, and scalable system. By keeping it simple, we designed an inflation system with optional automatic or manual inflation, which is compatible with the PlateFrame™ and other load carriage systems. No matter your mission, LiftR™ is the answer to your flotation needs.
- Flotation system used in surface and subsurface operations
- Floats user in a face-up orientation
- Low profile, self-packing system
- Fits most plate carriers
- Can be worn with or without armor
- Multiple attachment system accessories
- Auto or manual inflation options available
- Manual air dump/deflation
- Attaches directly to the PlateFrame™ using the integrated attachment system.
- GSA Available
- ANU Listed (LiftR™ 40)*
40lbs of lift at the water surface.
80lbs of lift at the water surface.
LiftR™ HARNESS SYSTEM
STAND ALONE HARNESS
The LiftR™ Series Modular Flotation can be worn without armor using the Stand Alone Harness. It is used primarily in conjunction with a wet suit when armor is not needed but flotation is critical.
The Expedient Harness is a rapid don and doff attachment system for the LiftR™ Series Modular Flotation. It is worn without body armor and the buckles are attached directly to the user’s belt.
For more information OR PURCHASING VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE OR contact S&S Precision directly.
EMAIL: email@example.com | PHONE: 757.453.6695